Thursday, March 12, 2020

Editing Blog: Finishing Up

       We have now peer reviewed. We have decided that we’ll take their ideas they had and implement them later. We want to finish and thought we’d the titles first before we start reshooting because we want to see a full form of our finished product beforehand. My group members Madeline and Brooke had decided what they wanted our titles to look like beforehand. I looked over them and gave my input. I liked the idea they had so we decided to use the concept they had. Brooke and Madeline put them into the film and I gave my input into where they should put each title. This process took us about 30 minutes. This was because we wanted to make sure there titles were visible and were shown for a decent amount of time.  With the titles put in we had everything that was essential for our video in.
         After that we went over our film to make sure everything seemed right. I checked to see if it was long enough. I saw it was at 2 minutes and 10 seconds so i took out some footage I thought we wouldn’t need. This messed with one of the titles but we quickly changed it since it wasn’t that much of a hassle. My group members checked to make sure the music wasn’t too loud and the background noise was heard properly. Once that was done we exported our first draft so we could all personally have it. My group members covered that seeing that I didn’t want to mess it up. After they got it on a flash drive I got them to send it to me personally. Now that we have fully finished our editing we will take into account our peer reviews. In the coming days we will reshoot and reedit our blog to make sure it’s to the quality it needs to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment