Saturday, February 29, 2020

Filming Blog: Alley Scenes!

        Today was our final day of filming. The previous two days we had been filming all the scenes that needed to be shot at my house, are friend Aaron’s house, and at the park. Now that those are all done my group and I needed to film our final scenes, which were the scenes that involved the alley. After school we went to the house of my group member, Brooke, and got in her car. For the alley scenes we needed it to be late due to the timing of our other scenes. Once it got dark we went over to the alley and started filming. I was acting yet again and started off by getting the knife out of the bag that was in the trunk. This scene was shot a couple of times to make sure we could get the best result. This day of filming didn’t involve me being filmed as much due to the fact that it was essentially the climax of our two minutes. Since the other people in my group had to be filmed I had to be more involved in terms of incorporating our storyboard.
        While we were filming I had remembered that there was a criteria we had to follow for certain shots and angles we needed. Luckily, we had already gotten most of the criteria beforehand. However, we did not have an action match so we had to come up with one. While this was going on my friend Aaron was being filmed so we came up with ways to try and improve his scene. I tried coming up with an action match that I thought was pretty good. My group member, Brooke, improved on the idea and we got our favorite shot from the whole movie. The shot of Aaron banging the wall which immediately leads to me stabbing him. I got incredibly excited when this scene was perfected. After this, my group members shot the scenes that they were needed in and I took a little break. We then filmed the final things we need which involved me tripping and banging the road. This took way longer than needed but after that we wrapped up and are officially done filming.

No comments:

Post a Comment