Monday, February 24, 2020

Filming Blog: Delays, Delays, Delays

        Unfortunately, my group and I weren’t able to film this past weekend. We had planned to film on Sunday and everything seemed to be working out in our favor until a problem came up. Our group member Madeline ran into some issues and couldn’t come due to those issues. This made it so that our filming schedule got pushed back. She had most of our props which is why my other group member and I couldn’t really film without Madeline. The beginning portion of our film involved most of the props such as a duffle bag, rope, a fake knife, which is all needed for most of the film. Madeline is also supposed to be in some scenes for the film, so her not being able to show up would’ve affected that. However, the weekend wasn’t a total failure.
         My other group member, Brooke, decided that me and her should still meet up. This was so we could have a general idea of how our film would look like when we’re finally about to record it.  I decided that it would be best to meet at my house since that is one of the locations we’ll be filming at. Since we couldn’t really record any scenes that could be used for the project we decided it would be best to still act them out. This will be useful for when I actually have to act once we film. Since none of our props were available we decided to just use some random items. I acted out our opening scene of the murderer going into the closet to get his supplies and then emptying it out. My group member filmed it so that we could watch over it. We did this a couple of times just so we’re well prepared for filming. Filming will take place throughout the rest of this week. I’m prepared to act to the best of my abilities once we film. Hopefully, this will all go as planned from here on out.

No comments:

Post a Comment