Thursday, February 27, 2020

Filming Blog: House Scenes!

        Today was our first official filming day. We weren’t able to film earlier due to numerous delays. After school ended my group and I took a ride to my house and filmed our house scenes. Once i got home I changed intro my clothes for our movie. I’m the main actor for our movie so I’m in a majority of scenes. We had decided early on that I should wear a black hoodie seeing that I’d be “murdering” someone, so i changed into that attire. After that we started filming and I had to start acting. We started following the scenes involving the house and the surrounding areas in chronological order. Our first scene invoked me getting the murder weapons and putting them in my bag. This was shot multiple times so that we can pick the best one out during a later time.
        The thing about filming is that my friends distract me fairly easily. While I was being filmed, I made sure my group member Madeline and my friends Aaron were in another room so that I could be focused. After filming that scene involving the bed we moved onto filming me going to the car. There were multiple takes of me going to the car but I believe we got a good one somewhere in there. After that we decided that we should incorporate a trunk shot. I thought this was a really cold idea and it was executed really well. We made sure this scene was done multiple times because this is what I thought was the most important shot of the day. Luckily the lighting was good seeing that filming took place around the afternoon. The house scenes are all we did for today but we plan on filming our other scenes during the next few days. I’m glad we got a good portion of work done and can’t wait to film more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment