Friday, February 28, 2020

Filming Blog: Park Scenes!

       Today was our second filming day.  Once school ended we went over to my group member Brooke’ house. We got in her car and headed over to our first filming location of the day. My group and I went to the park near our house. I made sure that all our props were present. They were all in the bag that we had placed in the car trunk from yesterday’s filming. After making sure we had all we needed we waited a while and shot some extra house scenes because we had to make sure the time of day aligned with the scenes we shot yesterday. We then went over to the park. Since I’m the main actor I was once again in all the scenes. I made sure that we for the most part stuck to our storyboard.
       The first couple of shots involved me getting out of the car and walking over to th the bench. I made sure my group member shot this multiple times and in different ways to make sure we had a variety of options to choose from during editing. These scenes were easy for me to film. After that I had to film something with my group member Madeline. This involved her giving me and envelope with a photo of who i’m going to kill. Those were essentially all we needed at the park. Since we had time to spare we decided to go film the scenes that involved our friend Aaron’s house. These scenes involved me stalking him and we’re finish pretty quickly. All I had to do for this was send him some text messages so it was simple acting for me. It was getting dark so we’ll hopefully finish the last part of filming tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment