Thursday, April 9, 2020

Final Task: The Catch Critical Creative Reflection

The accompanying part to the final task, it’s CCR is down below. Due to Covid-19 it would not have been wise to go out and film with other people who could help with this. The more in depth writing from the commercial’s CCR and more creative leaning music video CCR helped me really formulate this final CCR. I decided to film it as if it were a talk show sort of like Jimmy Fallon or Jimmy Kimmel. I noticed that they were filming at home now and any special guest were through a virtual car so I thought it would be perfect to do my CCR that way. I answered the questions and added little bits in between to make it seem more natural. I filmed it all with my phone and edited it all together. I think the final outcome is quite well. This was all a great experience and I’m glad I was able to do this. Here’s my reflection to my final task, Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment