Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Music Video and CCR

Down below is my music video and the CCR for it. For my second project of the year we were given the choice of picking and song and making a minute and 15 second music video for it. We ended up choosing the song 8TEEN by Khalid because it just makes you feel good when you listen to it and makes you want to just sing along. For this project I acted and edited and this project is what made me realize that I enjoyed editing the most. I was the main actor which also prepared me for the final task. My group and I were told not to film at school for this project so it helped us learn how to make proper schedules for filming outside of school. We had to do more for this project but with the experience we already had I think this could be my personal favorite out of our three projects. Hopefully you guys enjoy our music video!

No comments:

Post a Comment