Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Reviewing Footage

       It is almost the New Year! The past few days I’ve been occupied with family. However today I was able to free up some time to meet up with my group. We all met at one location and got to work. We have a lot of footage so we knew this would be a hefty process. This is because when we filmed we made sure we shot our scenes multiple times and with multiple angles in mind. Having too much film is better then not having enough. We started off but looking at the footage for the first 3 scenes we filmed. When I say there was a lot of footage I mean there was A LOT. We did some slight editing and clipped them together in order to see how naturally they would flow with each other. This isn’t our main editing and is just a basis to decide what footage will be used. We also focused on how the audio sounded like. During filming my neighbor was working outside and there were some difficulties audio based. This means we have to keep in mind which clips have the least disturbance around them. During the reviewing of these scenes we also made sure they included the many movements, shots, and angles that could be used. With my uncle still being in town I was yet again in a time constraint. There was still a decent amount of footage to look through when I had to leave. We have decided to split the rest of the footage among each other to accelerate the process. We trust each other’s judgments so this is perfectly fine for us. Let’s go into 2021 by continuing on a roll!


No comments:

Post a Comment