Saturday, December 26, 2020

Post Filming Update

         It’s now been about 5 days since we ended up filming. Since then we have looked at some footage but that is essentially it. That is because Christmas was yesterday. We wanted to give ourselves that day and the days prior so that we could prepare and enjoy time with our families. I personally spent some part of the 23rd looking over as much footage as possible. I didn’t get that far because I had to do some last minute Christmas shopping. Christmas shopping was essentially the basis of my week after filming. My family and I do most Christmas festivities on the 24th much like many hispanic families. So I spent that day with family and relaxed. The 25th was also full of bring with family and feeling cheerful that we were together. Unexpectedly, my uncle came down from Indiana to visit us. He plans on being here for the remainder of my break which puts a hole in my availability. The holiday season can be very hectic when it comes to scheduling. However, filming has been completed and as of now it does not look like we’ll need to re-film. If it is needed though, I will try my hardest to work around my uncles visitation and see if I can get a day to put focus on the short film. I think I’ll be able to and if not then I will try to make my resources available to the best of my abilities. Whether that’s through FaceTime or texting I will do the best to help my group. In the coming days we will finish reviewing the footage. Whether that’s together in person or through the phone we shall see. Afterwards editing will take full charge.


No comments:

Post a Comment